California VW Mitigation Trust Accepting Applications August 9th
California VW Mitigation Trust: Statewide Funding for California Zero-Emission Class 8 Freight and Port Drayage Trucks
Accepting Applications Beginning August 9, 2022, 1:00 PM PT
- Eligible projects will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Administered by South Coast AQMD
Approximately $9 million is available on a first-come, first-served basis to entities throughout California in Volkswagen Environmental Mitigation Trust settlement funding for the Zero-Emission Class 8 Freight and Port Drayage Trucks category. This solicitation will remain open until funding is exhausted.
- To apply, visit: https://xappprod.aqmd.gov/vw/zero-emission.html.
- The webinar and presentation slides are available online.
- The VW Program Announcement #PA2021-01 for Zero-Emission Truck Projects in California can be also be viewed online.
A launch date for the Energy Infrastructure Incentives for Zero-Emission (EnergIIZE) Commercial Vehicles project’s next funding lane has been set! (…)
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) opens the second round of its Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (CORE) today, (…)