One-Stop Truck and Bus Event (10/7/2021)
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) invites you to a free Virtual One-Stop Trucking event. Attendees can access one-on-one assistance, exhibitors, and hear presentations on regulatory compliance, financial assistance, and new technology options. Presentation topics for this online event will include:
• On-Road and Off-Road Regulations
• Vehicle and Engine Certification and Compliance Program
• CARB’s Medium- and Heavy-Duty Zero-Emissions Programs
• Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance Program
• New Vehicle Technology and How to Electrify a Fleet
• CARB Enforcement Inspection Demonstration
• California Highway Patrol’s Basic Inspection of Terminals
• Heavy-Duty Pilot and Demonstration Projects
• Funding Opportunities
One-on-one assistance will be available throughout much of the event, and exhibitors will be available after the presentations.
The final schedule will be shared before the event so you can plan your time around which presentations you wish to hear. Tentative schedule and additional information regarding the event can be found at the TruckStop Training and Events page.
DATE: October 7, 2021
TIME: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Virtual Webinar
Purchases of new 8.9L Low NOx natural gas refuse collection and roll-off vehicles that replace existing natural gas vehicles are (…)
June 21, 2019 HVIP celebrated its first hydrogen fuel cell bus deployment and 10th anniversary at SunLine Transit Agency’s Learning (…)